Admission policy of Salwan Junior School, Naraina is highly objective and transparent where selection is based on the capacity of the student. The school offers the CBSE Curriculum delivered in the best practices of the education system. The school endeavours to provide a conducive learning environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure, technology-enabled classrooms, and the latest facilities for the holistic development of the students. For admissions, the guidelines of DoE are followed.
Admission for Nursery 2024-2025
Admission Criteria: KG-V
Parents can apply for admission of their child for classes KG to V. Check the school website regarding the information about the availability of the seats to different classes. The Registration Form for the same will be available at the school reception.
Duly completed Registration Form along with the relevant/ applicable documents to be submitted at the school reception along with the registration fee of 25/-.
List of the documents to be attached with the Registration Form:
- Report card / Result of the Last Examination from the previous school
- Residence Proof (any of the following)
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill in the name of the parents/ Passport in the name of the parents or child.
- Aadhaar Card / UID card issued in the name of the parents.
- For Parents living inthe Rental Accommodation – Copy of the rent agreement.
- Birth Certificate of the child with name printed on it issued by MCD or competent authority.
- Medical fitness certificate of the child duly attested by a certified MBBS doctor.
Acceptance of admission form/appearing for the test does not confirm admission.
The shortlisted applicants will have to appear in a written test.
The decision of the Management in all matters will be final.
The selected students will submit the following original documents at the time of admission:
- Final Report Card
- School leaving certificate of the child duly countersigned by the parent and the Education Officer.
Monthly Fee Structure For The Academic Session 2023-24
*Subject to change for 2024-2025